Medication Review’s Consulting services and solutions ensure patient safety. No two cases are alike.
Together we can build and implement a custom plan to support you and your patient’s short or long-term needs.
Long-term care is a journey. Creating a strategic, custom path forward with both medication and specialist is essential for the most positive outcome possible. Medication Review supports your patients throughout their entire journey.
- Supporting your patients drug therapy
- Reviewing regimens
- Communicating between providers
- Providing expertise through recommendation
- Customizing an integrated care-plan
- Prioritizing safety
Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Medication Review is committed to providing your facility with professional pharmaceutical services that will help your patients, as well as decrease potential problems that could be found during inspections conducted at the state or federal level. We walk you through the process of what we check off to make sure you are ready for anything. We make sure your facility exceeds regulatory standards when we provide this service because we know what is required, but also because your patients’ care is our top priority.
- Providing trained pharmacists
- Ensuring policy and procedures are intact
- Managing drug procurement, storage, administration, disposal, and documentation
- Cusotmizing and tailoring each plan to your facility
- Ensuring compliance and upholding state-federal regulation
” The knowledgeable team of pharmacists with Medication Review have provided informative and thorough reviews of our policies and procedures, offering constructive feedback to ensure our safe handling and documentation of medication. I feel very confident that we are prepared for formal institutional survey and that we are providing the safest pharmaceutical care for our patients. “
-Tracy, Surgery Center Nurse Coordinator